If you get this text instead of the header, please go to www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer, to download Flash Player.

go to  Who we can help

Rural Cambs Citizens Advice Bureau covers East Cambridgeshire, Fenland and Huntingdonshire

The main offices are at:
St Neots

We are funded to advise people resident or working within this, or the immediately surrounding area.  Please use the link below to check that you qualify.

In our area?

If you are outside our area please try the Citizens Advice search to find an alternative.

go to  News

Support us


Many people think the Citizens Advice service is a government body.  Not so!  Each bureau, or group of bureaux, is an independent charity.  As such we rely heavily on donations.


If you have received good service from us, please consider making a donation.


If you would like to make a donation please contact our finance officer at finance@ruralcambscab.org.uk.


You can also donate on our MyDonate page by clicking on the following link:



Other means to contribute are directly from your salary, through 'Payroll Giving' or by leaving a legacy in your will.


Giftaid it

However you pay and regardless of whether it is a one-off or regular donation, please remember, if you are a UK tax payer, to tick the box that allows us to take advantage of Gift Aid.


Many thanks for taking the time to read this and for any donations you may make.