If you get this text instead of the header, please go to www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer, to download Flash Player.

go to  Who we can help

Rural Cambs Citizens Advice Bureau covers East Cambridgeshire, Fenland and Huntingdonshire

The main offices are at:
St Neots

We are funded to advise people resident or working within this, or the immediately surrounding area.  Please use the link below to check that you qualify.

In our area?

If you are outside our area please try the Citizens Advice search to find an alternative.

go to  News

Contact us

If you are looking for advice please go to 'Find Advice', which provides full details of how to get help both off and on line.


Another way to find advice is by using one of the self-help, Advicehub kiosks that are dotted around the county - see http://www.advicehub.org/advice/advicehub-locations external site will open in a new tab or window to find your nearest Advicehub point.  The kiosks provide lists of FAQs on the various advice areas and links to further assistance.


Rural Cambs Citizens Advice Bureau encompasses:

Ely - administering the district of East Cambridgeshire.

Wisbech - administering the district of Fenland.

Huntingdon - administering the district of Huntingdonshire.

Rural Cambs Citizens Advice Bureau is a Limited Company (no. 07931354) and Charity (no. 1146277), registered in England and Wales at 9 Church Mews, Wisbech, Cambs, PE13 1HL.