If you get this text instead of the header, please go to www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer, to download Flash Player.

go to  Who we can help

Rural Cambs Citizens Advice Bureau covers East Cambridgeshire and Fenland

The main offices are at:
St Neots

We are funded to advise people resident or working within this, or the immediately surrounding area.  Please use the link below to check that you qualify.

In our area?

If you are outside our area please try the Citizens Advice search to find an alternative.

go to  News

On-line advice on other issues

Please choose the advice you need from the links below.  The links will take you to the Citizens Advice 'Adviceguide' website.  They will open in a new tab or window, to allow you to easily return to this page.


consumer affairs
Problems with all types of consumer purchases - big or small.
All types of discrimination.
Schools; higher and further education.
gas and electricity
Gas, electricity and water supply issues.
NHS & private healthcare; dental treatment; help with health costs.
Basic immigration rules and
where to go for more help.
legal system
Civil rights; legal system; society
Income tax; Council tax.
Local Organisations
List of local organisations.


Did you find what you needed?  If so, thank you for taking the trouble to look and please come back to us if you require help in the future.  If not, please feel free to email us, using our secure general email form.

Please remember - you MUST live, work or be a full-time student within our area to use our e-mail service.

When emailing. please provide as much information as possible to enable us to answer your question more quickly. We aim to respond within two working days but it can take much longer.  If the matter is urgent please try phoning or calling into one of our offices.


If you prefer to contact us by phone or in person please find your nearest Rural Cambs CAB.


Other advice areas: