If you get this text instead of the header, please go to www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer, to download Flash Player.

go to  Who we can help

Rural Cambs Citizens Advice Bureau covers East Cambridgeshire and Fenland

The main offices are at:
St Neots

We are funded to advise people resident or working within this, or the immediately surrounding area.  Please use the link below to check that you qualify.

In our area?

If you are outside our area please try the Citizens Advice search to find an alternative.

go to  News

On-line home and neighbourhood advice

Housing advice encompasses finding accommodation; mortgage problems; renting; rent arrears; eviction; repairs; improvements; moving; neighbour problems.


Before emailing us please take a look at the housing advice available from Citizens Advice.  Click on the 'Housing' button below.  You may well find the answer to your query.


Adviceguide  The link will open in a new tab or window, to allow an easy return to this page.


 Legal Aid:   for some types of housing problem this service is provided by Peterborough CAB for people in Cambridgeshire.   To find out more, click on the link below (it will open in a new tab or window to allow an easy return to this page):



Did you find what you needed?  If so, thank you for taking the trouble to look and please come back to us if you require help in the future.  If not, please feel free to email us, using our secure housing email form.

Please remember - you MUST live, work or be a full-time student within our area to use our e-mail service.

The enquiry form may seem quite long but we need as much information as possible to answer your question more quickly. We aim to respond within two working days but it can take much longer.  If the matter is urgent please try phoning or calling into one of our offices.


If you prefer to contact us by phone or in person please find your nearest Rural Cambs CAB.


Other advice areas: