If you get this text instead of the header, please go to www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer, to download Flash Player.

go to  Who we can help

Rural Cambs Citizens Advice Bureau covers East Cambridgeshire and Fenland.

Our main offices are at:

We are funded to advise people resident or working within this, or the immediately surrounding area.  Please use the link below to check that you qualify.

In our area?

If you are outside our area please try the Citizens Advice search to find an alternative.

go to  News


This page is for you to provide feedback. Tell us what you think about our web site, our service, our organization, or anything else that comes to mind.

We welcome all of your comments and suggestions but please do not use this form to request advice.
Go to Find Advice.


Form Object