If you get this text instead of the header, please go to www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer, to download Flash Player.

go to  Who we can help

Rural Cambs Citizens Advice Bureau covers East Cambridgeshire, Fenland and Huntingdonshire

The main offices are at:
St Neots

We are funded to advise people resident or working within this, or the immediately surrounding area.  Please use the link below to check that you qualify.

In our area?

If you are outside our area please try the Citizens Advice search to find an alternative.

go to  News

 ADVICE LINE 0344 245 1292

 How can Rural Cambs CAB help you?

Please see box below if you are looking for on-line or email advice, otherwise the site contains:


Follow us on

link opens in new tab/window
  Rural Cambs CAB working in partnership with Circle Housing Roddons, Fenland District Council and CHS Group

link opens in new tab\window



Select link from the box below to get on-line advice
Benefits Relationships
Help if on a low income; sickness and disability; tax credits; pension credits. Living together, marriage and civil partnership; divorce; separation; mediation; children; birth certificates; bereavement; changing your name.
Debt and money Work
Repossession or eviction; rent, mortgage and council tax arrears; benefit and tax credit overpayment; utility arrears, credit card and bank debt; bailiffs; bankruptcy; debt management; banking; insurance. Rights; dismissal; redundancy; unpaid wages; contract changes; discrimination in the workplace; maternity; health & safety; self-employment; looking for work.
Housing Other issues
Finding accommodation; mortgage problems; renting; rent arrears; eviction; repairs; improvements; moving; neighbour problems. Consumer issues - faulty goods, poor service; Discrimination; Education; Energy and water supply;  Healthcare; Immigration; Law and civil rights, Tax.